‘Away, and mock the time with fairest show, false face must hide what the false hearth doth know.’ Deceive the people with Duncan’s death and act as though it was not us. We need to hide our faces with fake ones so they don’t realise it was us.

‘Besides, this Duncan hath borne his faculties so meek, hath been so clear in his great office, that his virtues will plea like Angels’ Quote that praises Duncan. Means Duncan was a good King that the Angels will sing for him in heaven. ‘Commends th’ingredients of our poisoned chalice’ Quote that shows Macbeth committing a […]

To inherit my fathers fortune I need to be the eldest, yet my brother stands ahead of me. The money should belong to me, I deserve it, but he’s in the way. I need to cut him out so I can obtain my money. God please forgive me, mum look away, do not witness my […]

This is weird, usually it gives us harm, the witches are telling us the truth with small things to gain trust and then they lie to us about something that has great consequences.

Aahnaf Newaz and Hasan Ali Lichens can be used as environmental indicators as they can only grow in places with clean air. They can’t grow in a place where the air is polluted with sulfur dioxide, therefore they can show us which areas are more polluted than others. Some types of lichens (Leafy and Crusty) […]

Doubtful it stood; As two spent swimmers, that do cling together And choke their art. The merciless Macdonwald– Worthy to be a rebel, for to that The multiplying villanies of nature Do swarm upon him–from the western isles Of kerns and gallowglasses is supplied; And fortune, on his damned quarrel smiling, Show’d like a rebel’s […]

Natural Selection is the process that allows evolution to happen. Natural Selection was discovered by Charles Darwin on his 5 year voyage across the world. The main points are that each organism of a species have a range of variation because of each of their genes. The single organisms with the best characteristics suited to […]

Everything in Italics is non-standard elements in English. Kain: If I was there that wouldn’t happened. Lueol: Na na na na. Kain: I would’ve stopped that. Lueol (over Kain): I would’ve turned you as well. I can’t… I can turn Kieran but I can’t turn you? Kain (over Lueol): I could’ve played centre back yeah, […]

*Music Playing* *Phone Rings* Person 1: Yeah? Person 2: Ow fanks for answerin geezar know what I mean. Person 3: Give me that! Where you been fool? Making us rinse out our credit leavin you messages nd dat. Person 2: Oi Mr Dorses is well on the war path with you bruv yeah? Person 1: […]

Directed by Terry George, Hotel Rwanda is a movie that depicts the true story of the civil war that occurred in Rwanda. It shows how the ruthless Hutu’s, one of the two groups created by the Belgians to segregate the black citizens based on what they look like, hunt down the innocent Tutsi’s, the other of the […]